@Ahmmm...!!

Monday, November 19, 2018

Punjab blast: Devotee attacked assailants with brick, but they fled

An eyewitness, Gagandeep Singh, who was on gate duty at the Nirankari Bhawan told TOI: “I was standing at the gate and a group of sangat arrived on a gharuka (a jugaad vehicle known as Peter rehra in Punjab) and they went inside. Immediately after that two motorcycle-borne youth, whose faces were covered, came to the gate. One of them asked me about the function and then the other one pointed a pistol at me and took me inside the compound.”

from Times of India https://ift.tt/2OROpR0
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Definition List

Unordered List

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.