@Ahmmm...!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Hardik's mushy note for Natasa on her b'day

Hardik Pandya penned a mushy note for lady love Natasa Stanković, a she turned a year older today. Sharing adorable pictures from their personal album, Hardik thanked his better half for the ‘best give ever’. “Happy birthday my baby. It’s your birthday but I feel you gave me the best gift ever as Agastya. I am blessed. Years and years together,” expressed Hardik.

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/388QNPK
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Definition List

Unordered List

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.