@Ahmmm...!!

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Prateik: Feels special to have a working bday

Prateik Babbar is enjoying a busy year and a working birthday today. Away from home, the actor is busy shooting in Rajasthan. Prateik is celebrating his special day at the place he absolutely loves, on the sets! "Currently, I am in Jaipur, shooting for my next project. We are running on a tight schedule right now. Meanwhile, I am also gearing up for the release of Cobalt Blue, which is due on 3rd December. So, I am very excited to have a working birthday this year with my team. To be honest, it feels very special. I would not have wanted it any other way."

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/3D0OVW7
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Definition List

Unordered List

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.