@Ahmmm...!!

Monday, March 14, 2022

Neena wears a "sexy" dress; Slams trolls

Neena Gupta took to Instagram and posted a video slamming trolls for judging women wearing "Sexy" clothes. The veteran actress wore a stunning dress with a plunging neckline and said, "I want to post this video because the one wears such sexy clothes, like the one I am wearing right now, people think that they don't have any talent. Let me tell you, I have done a course in Sanskrit and a lot of other things. So don't judge anyone based on their clothing. For those who troll, stop doing it."

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/gZDOEFf
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Definition List

Unordered List

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.